Seriously... this girl is just this happy about 85% of the time. The other 15% she is either hungry, needs a diaper change, or is teething. She is not afraid to flash that beautiful smile that melts my heart every time. Daddy is going to be in big trouble when she is older!
She got her first tooth this past month and for the most part wasn't too unhappy. Teething and potty training are my least favorite parts of parenthood. They seem to just be miserable for you and the child its a lose lose until its all done. We are working on potty training CJ and it's going well but is extremely frustrating at times.
She is sitting up like a pro now and wants to crawl in the worst way. We are going to have our hands full when she finally is crawling! Two babies on the move. I know CJ will not be a fan of her getting into all of his stuff! But until then I will enjoy her semi-immobility.
I'm Samantha, photographer, self proclaimed DIY-er, and stay-at-home Mom to my two amazing littles CJ & Jaye, and wife to my handsome and fun loving husband Chase.